Just wanted to share the latest photo of the youngest grandkittens, in case you missed its appearance on Facebook. Dos is in front, Tres is in back.
My little lovelies are now two-and-a-half months old.
At their first vet visit, Tres was pronounced, "Right on track. She's two pounds, which is normal for a two-month old." Dos, on the other hand, is a monster. He weighed almost FOUR pounds and is twice the length of his sister. Dr. Pat, our amazing vet who isn't fazed by much, told me, "He's HUGE! He's the size of a four-month-old kitten, and is going to be a VERY BIG cat. I hope whoever takes him loves big cats."
I keep trying to snap a picture of big brother Uno (who will be seven months next week), but he's always on the go these days and every picture I get is blurry because he won't stay still. I'm hoping to get another photo of the three of them together before Tres goes to her new home (with my co-operating teacher and his family) and Dos goes to his (he'll be relocating to Oklahoma to live with his Great-Grumpy and Great-Grannie, both of whom love big cats).
No comments:
Post a Comment