Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back to Work, Jerk!




After a relaxing six-week vacation, I am officially back to work. I'm actually happy about it, believe it or not, because I'm back at Lake High School. It was hard for me to leave when student teaching was over! I really missed the staff and the students, and being back there is absolutely wonderful. I honestly can't say enough about the kids that go there and the people who work there -- seriously, the pay is just a bonus -- I would probably work there for free if I didn't need to pay the bills.

Also, as a side note, the Etsy business has really been booming lately -- I'll update that on the store blog soon (but not today because I have papers to grade!), and I have a few hundred dollars in the wedding savings account as a result. I'm kind of tempted to set a new goal of 100 sales before the end of my first year stocking items, which would be in August. At the rate I'm selling (about 5 items per week, lately), I think it's completely do-able in a four month time period.

So, good news all around here in Ohio! Hope all is well with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment