





I don't want it to snow again. Ever. As you can probably tell, we've quite had our fill of the icy white stuff this winter. It makes for some neat photo ops, but it gets really old REALLY fast. (Especially if you're a girl who grew up a little further south and you've never quite adjusted to the cold, even after 20+ years of living with it.)
These pix are from the first big snow of the season that was quickly followed by Big Snow #2 three days later and Big Snow #3 the following week. Three snow days and three driveway plowings later, I think we've finally seen the end of Snowmageddon 2010 (yes, they really called it "Snowmageddon"). However, with snow also comes snow MELT, so I'm pretty sure we're about to find ourselves in the midst of Floodageddon 2010 here in the next few weeks -- we already have a small stream running down the driveway...

No comments:
Post a Comment